Blogging Gratitude and then some...

Sunday's are a day of rejuvenation here and giving thanks for things and random acts of kindness that have made my week special. Since I was down and out for most of the week, the world seemed to keep on marching without me sticking my fingers into every pot!

The fabulous Missgaylee included one of my vintage necklaces in her treasury! I am ever so grateful for her including the Deco necklace as it isn't that often that vintage jewelry actually gets picked for one. A huge thank you!!

A big blush for this award given from Alicia..rather partial to the name...from Imma Momma. Alicia is a photographer by nature and I can tell you..her pictures are the natural, unposed kind that belong in magazines. She's positive, energetic and loves her family like none other. Alicia's even having a photo challenge with some great tips so check her out. Another huge thank you!

So for today, I am grateful for these kind acknowledgments but most of all...for all the well wishes from you dear readers. I'm finally back!

Comments

Hit 40 said…
I am glad that your migraine is gone!!! How awful.

Congratulations on the awards. Nice.
Sarah said…
Oh how fun is that - I love the treasuries - I keep trying to get one to do - can't seem to catch one - lol. Congratulations!
The award - yup you deserve lots my dear - congratulations there too!! Whoo hoo!!!
Snap said…
Congratulations on the award and glad you are back -- without the headache!
I'm terribly sorry that you've been so sick from the migraine, and glad you're feeling better! Congrats on the treasury and the award - you deserve it!
Emily said…
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Congrats!
Audrey said…
So glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you are back to blogging! You are missed when you are absent!

Congrats on the award, and on having your jewelry featured. Well deserved, Alicia!
xoxoxo
Chrisy said…
Yes that world carrys on even when we're 'out of it'...great treasury...and I'm off to check out the photo tips...ta...
NODtoMOD said…
such a lucky gal!:) that treasury is awesome! one of my fav necklaces! xo
Delena said…
Your jewelry is beautiful. I am so excited I just bought the dice earrings you have on etsy. I will wear them as good luck symbols when we travel through Vegas this winter.
Sandra said…
Very happy you are better and that we have you back.
Glad to hear you are feeling better! I was down with the flu for almost 2 weeks as well arrrggghhh!

Don't know about you, but when I recover from something like that, I am so grateful for being healthy and have superman like energy!

Have a great day :-)
Congrats on being included in a treasury and receiving an award!
I know all too well how life goes on even when you don't.

Popular Posts