Boylerpf

07 May 2009

Random "Blue" Thursday

Today is one of those random days...don't we all get those? Seems like lately they are happening more and more!It has been quite a while since I did any kind of a "my work" post and wasn't that the whole reason I decided to do a blog in the first place? I've noticed a trend in my buying antique jewelry of late. For some reason...blue has caught my eye. Could be that I always think of a warm summer sky and a beach when I see blue...wishful thinking here. So here are a few of my store "blues".


The lovely and talented Judy over at Judith B Designs has graciously awarded the friendship award to this rambling blogger. I love to read Judy's blog. Not only does she do beautiful jewelry, she is weaving a tale about the horses that you see in her sidebar. Every post is like waiting for the next chapter. Poignant, well written and keeps you guessing till the next installment.

Here is the criteria for the award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (didn't I just post my jewelry up there?). Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated (this is the best part about blogging!!). Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I really don't know where to even begin to pass this award. Check out my sidebar and give these people a read...eclectic mix there and all worth your while. So head on over and most of all...have a terrific Thursday!!

18 comments:

TheEclecticElement said...

I absolutly adore that moon pin at the bottom right had side.
I have been fighting the desire to get it for a couple of weeks now! Lol

Julia said...

Well, you are well deserving of the blog award :) And your jewelry is incredible, i too love that blue!

briannelee said...

Blue is my fav color!

I really like your STERLING SILVER RAINBOW IRIS CRYSTAL GLASS ART DECO NECKLACE. Sorry for the caps! I copied the title from Etsy :)

Marbella Designs said...

wow, that blue is stunning; love all your pieces!

Hello Lindello said...

I love the royal blue! I saw that color a lot in the shows at NYC this week. I'm gonna go check those beauties out now...

NODtoMOD said...

i love your work posts...and yes...im in a mood too!:) xo

Sarah said...

Congrats on the award hon - well deserved!!! Your blog is not only eye candy (neck, ear, hand, finger candy too) but I do love what you write!! Am off to your Etsy store...am in trouble now.....

Jazzy Jemz said...

Very deserving of that award!! Congrats! The blue collection is steller. I really do like all of them!

Thank you for the wonderful words on my blog as well!

Judy said...

Absolutely just love the blue collection....stunning pieces!
..and thank you for your kind words. Telling my story and having wonderful folks interested in it has made it so worth while.

drollgirl said...

congrats on the award!!!

and you know what?!?!? all of your fab jewelry would match the top i am wearing today! i would look so much better if i had some of those pieces! i am going to check out your shop again. :)

I'm Julia said...

What a pretty mosaic your blue things make. :-)

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

These are all amazing! I'm feeling blue, but in a good way x

Candy's daily Dandy said...

The blue jewlery is simply beathtaking.

I love blue glass, so I am a sucker for anything blue and sparkly.

The Junkin' Yaya said...

Hi sweetie!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment about the Yaya! Here is wishing you a loving and beautiful weekend! xo...deb

Liss said...

I was just checking your etsy site out before popping over here. I think the blue is a striking colour.

Congrats on the award.

TrueColorsForYou said...

Wow, Wow, Wow... and
Did I say WOW!
I NEED them ALL! Lovely~
And, you certainly deserve the award~
Cheers,
Happy Mothers Day to ALL~

Some Like it Vintage said...

Blue is my favorite color in just about anything. I agree, it simply reminds me of warm oceans or bright blue skies - one can't help but be in a good mood! Have a wonderful weekend!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Your "blues" are stunning! I'm especially loving the necklaces. I have been in a bit of a blue mood these past few days, but blogging always perks me up. You are so deserving of this blog award. You are by far one of the loveliest bloggers ever. Your sweet nature and beautiful, though provoking posts make your blog one of a kind. Thank you for being you!