Boylerpf

31 May 2009

Only in the USA...

Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado

Alpine Lakes Wilderness, Washington

Castle Valley, Utah

I just received the latest Patagonia catalog in the mail and am always amazed at the photography of people actually using their products. There were several that truly impressed me in this one...all scenes from places here in the good ol' USA. I had no idea that these scenic places existed here! Sand dunes in Colorado? While I won't be scaling cliffs anytime soon, still impressive photos. Hope you're weekend was terrific!

12 comments:

Marbella Designs said...

Freakin' amazing!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Breathtaking! I cannot imagine backpacking through a desert!

briannelee said...

Those photos ARE amazing!

drollgirl said...

these are amazing shots! i am a bit of a houseplant, but i sure can appreciate the beauty, particularly in photographic format!

Audrey said...

I love the sand dunes one - it looks like a painting rather than a photo. And the rock climbing reminds me of my friend Jack who, at one point, was told he had two days to live. Today, he is scaling the sides of mountains like the one in the picture! Amazing!

Missy said...

Wow! That's is all I can say! WoW!

Britwife said...

There's sand dunes on Lake Michigan - and I "think" some of the other Great Lakes. Didn't know about the Colorado ones though! Gorgeous, isn't it?

Alicia said...

It's amazing what scenes our Country holds... so many I will probably never ever even see! Thanks!

Snap said...

Have you seen the white sands in New Mexico. Awesome! All of these are amazing shots. America the Beautiful!

Liss said...

This is beauty that photographer dream about!

Thanks for sharing. I would lov to get up before sunrise in such beautiful places and capture the true beauty.

Relyn said...

I know. Aren't we so completely blessed in where we live. I do so much LOVE AMERICA!

TheEclecticElement said...

Those all make me want to travel =]