The tag says that I should name five fashion things that I like or can't live without and then five of my nevers did nor never will...at least that is my idea of the nevers.
2. My JM Weston strap jodhpur leather boots. I know, they usually only do mens but I just happened upon a pair of womens years ago in Paris. I wear these with everything and believe me...take really good care of them as I doubt I'll ever find them again.
3. My sunnys...I like them vintage and have them in every car, on the table as I go out the door, in my bag.
4. A big over the should bag. I still have the original RL bag I've owned for years...I'm beginning to see a pattern here like I can't throw anything away. Indispensable...I can stuff it with small antique finds at a flea market or better yet...a good loaf of french bread from the market.
5. Big scarf preferably challis that I can use as a shawl. I love these...put them over a blouse, wrap around the neck and look great around the neck of a corduroy jacket..another must have. Oops...that's six, isn't it?
1. Lo-rise, skin tight jeans. This photo would most likely be me and lots of people can carry them off but I have seen way too many that have muffin tops or belong in the crack house.
2. Fake nails. I think the talons belong on a bird and take away from the beauty of the hands...which I always notice on a person.
3. Logo t's. Pay me and I really might..that's a big might.... consider wearing them.
4. Capri pants. I know on this one I am really in the minority from what I see around on the street. Unless you are super thin and look like Audrey Hepburn...forget it. Totally unflattering to me.
5. Blue eyeshadow. I always think of the little old lady with a smear of bright blue across the saggy eyelids and the painted eyebrow on top. Never going to happen here!!
So now I get the total pleasure of passing this wonderful tag on to 3 other lovely someones. LENORENEVERMORE, pretty.little.world and drollgirl. Even if they don't decide to play along, you'll love their blogs so check them out!
Thanks a bunch Kate! Off to enjoy a bright sunny Sunday..hope yours is fantastic...any plans?