Tuesday's Picks...Boho Bags

Vintage Leather Ralph Lauren Bag

For years...25 to be exact...I have carried this huge vintage Ralph Lauren bag with me from continent to continent, state to state, through 3 kids, horse shows, antique shows...you name it..this bag has been there. There is something about a big oversized bag that has appeal for me. I could throw diapers in it (heaven forbid...it was designer leather!!), toiletries while traveling, trinkets collected at antique shows...even loaves of french bread in Paris. The do all, carry all essential. The older it got, the better to me. So here are a few vintage big bag picks for Tuesday!


Mustard Leather French Handbag from Vintage Fever

Enjoy the vintage finds and while you're at it..don't forget to put your name in for the giveaway that ends tomorrow afternoon. Just leave a comment..no strings attached...it's that easy!

Comments

Delightful! Really diggin' the Ralph Lauren.
Dottie said…
What great bags! I especially like that first one.
I know what you mean about the big bags!
I simply CANNOT have a tiny bag because it doesn't fit all my crap. Lol
The bigger the better is my motto :D
Thanks for sharing!
NODtoMOD said…
i of course love the ralph lauren! my fav...hope to get it sometime!:) fabulous mustard yellow bag too...to die for! xo
Hello Lindello said…
A good bag is hard to come by! I really like your RL bag. Classic.
briannelee said…
Wow! That is awesome that it has held up for so long! That is a great investment!
Oh wow...so much leathery goodness! I am insanely jealous of your bag, but that weekender would do nicely! x
drollgirl said…
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your ralph lauren bag!!!!!!! i would pretty much kill for it, so look out.
These are gotgeous! The top one is definately my favourite. The leather looks so soft!
Love all the bags! Glad you like my tips I had on my blog :)
Sarah said…
Oh I love the weekender too!!! I love simple, leather and lots of pockets.
Thanks for entering my contest hon - will do another soon!!
Namaste, Sarah
littlebyrd said…
Oh your bag sounds like a real goodie - something I would love. I have been carrying around a Coach saddle bag that was ancient when I found it 10 years ago at Goodwill. love love love.
Missy said…
LOVE the first bag! I would love to hear the stories yours could tell!
SoDear2MyHeart said…
The bigger the better! I used to carry really small bags...until I had a kiddo...diaper bags opened up a whole new world to me! Without at least 10 lbs of bag hanging from my left shoulder, I'd just fall over...I usually have 2-3 cans of pop in there, a good book, and my entire face...Love the Lauren...anything RL is absolutely to die for...
I am a purseaholic...I love the bags.
Judy said…
Leather only gets better with age...and who doesn't love Ralph, especially sitting high up on his horse!
Fantastic RL bag! I really like the mustard French bag as well.
Paint Girl said…
I got my first big bag from Palm Springs last year, LOVED IT! Now that it is worn out I need to go find a new one!
Suecae Sounds said…
Those are some cool looking bags. My favorite must be the Sharif Leather Bag, its pattern fascinates me.
Liss said…
I love the bag in the frist picture. although I find big bags dangerous, I just seem to collect more juck.
AndreaLeigh said…
that RL bag is gorgeous! love it.

Popular Posts