Monday's Picks...A Rose is a Rose...



Lattice & Gold Foil Perfume Bottle from Modern to Retro

There is something so feminine about vintage perfume bottles. Perhaps it is the vision of a beautiful lady sitting at a dressing table getting all preened for an evening...putting the on the final touches. The clink of opening the bottle and running the dauber over her long neck. Picking up the atomizer...Poof....her personal scent wafting through the air.

I posted before about having dressing tables..the old fashioned kind... throughout the bedrooms of our house and some of these lovelies would make great additions. Wouldn't they make a fine Mother's Day gift?

Comments

Hit 40 said…
Nice choice today. It is beautiful and brings back memories. My mom had a gorgeous perfume bottle. Like leaving a message on the answering machine or mailing a card... the perfume bottle is gone :-( I miss handwritten mail on pretty stationary.
littlebyrd said…
How I love the deco ones! I was just thinking the other day I wished I had a vanity table for items exactly like these.
They are lovely!!! So soft and romantic.
Jazzy Jemz said…
None of my perfume sprays look like that. I guess they are vintage and our commercialize industry goes for the cheaper versions.
NODtoMOD said…
old antique perfume bottles are so chic! i wish more women used them....i feel beautiful and glam when i spray perfume out of them!:) xo
drollgirl said…
these are just gorgeous!!! i especially love the last two. just fab!!!
Hello Lindello said…
Very pretty. I had a few when I was a little girl someone gave me, but have no idea where they ended up. I really like the first one.
Sandra said…
They are so pretty. Perfume gives me an asthma attack, but I do love the bottles.
Shadow said…
oh wow, aren't they beautiful!?!?!?!
TheChicGeek said…
Very cool stuff! I don't know I can pick a favorite :) They are all beautiful.

Popular Posts