The Eyes have it...need a doc for sure!

The following illusion looks like a couple of blocks not doing anything. Can you see the words within these blocks? Try closing your eyes just a little bit, looking through your eyelashes just as you did with those silly 3-D photos.

Remember back in the day those 3-D pictures you had to fuzz up your vision to see the embedded image? That was all the rage for quite some time. They used to drive me nuts but I still did them anyway just to stretch the mind and vision. It wasn't as if I really accomplished anything other than to say "I can see it". I do love optical illusions though. I think the mind works in such mysterious ways. Not that I really want to find out how it works, but always say "aha"...now I get it.

Here's a hint in a smaller version:

So that's why I need to wear reading glasses...humph!

Have a superb Wednesday!

Comments

Lindsey said…
I see it! I love optical illusions. And those 3D pictures! I had a whole book of them.
I can totally see it when I squint my eyes. Funny!
NODtoMOD said…
i love this! i can see the big one...doing the squinty tip...very cool!:) xo
Judy said…
Thanks God I could read that!!!
LENORENEVERMORE said…
Oh my tricky-tricky! I'll fwd this to my brother!
drollgirl said…
i never could see anything in those 3d posters! it drove me bonkers. and thank you for revealing this one for me. :)
Jazzy Jemz said…
After going batty for a second, I got it though!
Tanielle said…
Love this, pretty funny!
Hit 40 said…
I am so sad that i didn't even want to look at the picture. Too much eyestrain for me. My sex life is really that sad - thanks to my hubby minute man.
AntiqueAttic said…
Seeing as how Im trying to get preggo...lol...I saw it right off Im a believer
Uh-oh, I couldn't read the big one (but I never could make out the images in those 3D pics either). More lovin' = better eyesight? Hmmmm...
I saw it...pretty cool!
TheChicGeek said…
LOL...Love that... so cute :)
Xazmin said…
I love optical illusions! My husband has some nerve paralasys in the muscles around his left eye, so he can never see them!

It drives him nuts when the rest of us are all enjoying the cool visuals!

Xazmin
Sandra said…
I've worn glasses since I'm five! Oi, vai.
Saw it! Love those kind of things...
Chrisy said…
Had to really squint my eyes to read this one! Yes it's really interesting the way our minds/eyes/perception works!
Hello Lindello said…
I wish you had an open cam attached to this somehow to see everyone staring at their screens and squinting. Fun stuff!
Haha that is too funny!
I'm pretty good at optical illusions ironically. I don't know if it's an odd talent or what but hey, I'm proud of it! Lol

Popular Posts