Boylerpf

21 April 2009

Bangle Lust....Tuesday's Picks!


I have to admit, the one piece of jewelry that I always have on hand to wear is a bangle bracelet not that I wear a ton of jewelry ever. Come the summer, that means sleeveless tops and sundresses that put an accent on these untoned upper arms that seem to keep on waving long after I stop moving the hand. Bangles have always remained in style...stacked...colorful...wide...elegant gold filled...simple design. All great for one's arsenal of arm adornment. Of course, I'm a vintage fan so these picks all suit my jewelry lust.

Don't forget to tune in for my 100th post where I'm planning a vintage piece of jewelry from my store for a giveaway. Hmmm...wonder what that will be? I think you'll be glad you stopped by!

20 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oooh, I love the sky blue rhinestone one!

Marbella Designs said...

Gorgeous!

Judy said...

I love the butterfly bracelet. The colors are great!

Baldylocks said...

I love the first one the best. Very minimalist. They are all gorgeous, though. I love shiny objects!

little pink plum said...

Beautiful pieces...I especially like the butterfly cuff.

Sandra said...

Me too! I love the butterfly.

drollgirl said...

god i love the first one LIKE CRAZY!!!

Sarah said...

Oh me too, the butterfly is stunning. But....I am more of the Edwardian type of girl.
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog - pop by and join me hon, Sarah

Ed and Carolyn Sunday said...

thanks for including our bracelet, Alicia!
best regards,
Carolyn Sunday

Jazzy Jemz said...

Love the butterfly one. Very pretty!

Amariah said...

I love the blue! It's gorgeous!!! I don't wear jewelry at all, but I really like looking at it :-)

Missy said...

I just died! The blue rhinestones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Gorgeous!

Alicia said...

Those are beautiful! I love the first gold one and the blue rhinestones ones!

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Adore that 1st simple cuff! ~Lovely week to you dear!!

Karen Gill hidingplacebeadery.etsy.com said...

Wo..I am diggin that butterfly cuff!

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

These are gorgeous! All of them x

NODtoMOD said...

love these bangles! i love them!:)

julochka said...

love the blue ones in the middle (imagine that, me loving blue..) :-) i have a little bracelet that i never take off. it's my 3rd one, actually, the other two only leaving my arm when they broke, but they're not a bangle really, one of those little silver kind with an opening on the inside. first one bought in thessaloniki, second one from some of those supposed guys from the andes at the U of C and 3rd one in istanbul.

gee, i'm kinda going on and on, so i'll stop now. love the bracelets. :-)

Liss said...

I have to say I love bangles and bracelets. It is the piece of jewelry that I put on and swap around every day. You have displayed some nice ones in your post..

TheEclecticElement said...

That butterfly bangle is truly stunning!