ARGH...They Got Me!!

That's me today...no fooling. Those nasty little people out there who think it is so funny to spread a virus through computer programs got me. I am pretty savvy when it comes to computers, viruses and the codes etc. but this one took over with such a vengeance that I could not load one program nor shut the darn thing off. I pride myself...I'm reminded of the ancient wisdom, "Pride goes before the fall"... in not having a virus in all the years I have used a computer. A brand new on one me! My right hand is now in the shop for the real techie gurus to figure out how to get me back up and running. One has to wonder...what did we do without this tool not that many years ago? How many of us can go without turning on the computer in the day without feeling some pang of withdrawal?

The sun is out and it's Friday...I am vowing to have a terrific weekend in spite of the little nasty people! Here's hoping your weekend has at least one sight that makes you stop and look with wonder!

Comments

Awww....sorry about the virus!
That is awful...why don't those people turn that knowledge to something good instead of trying to ruin people's lives. Do you have a virus protection program...if so, that's even scarier. Good luck with it.
drollgirl said…
i hope they can fix it by saturday morning so that you don't have to give it another thought!

may you have a fabulous weekend! and may they catch all the fuckers that release these awful viruses and throw them in prison!
So sorry this happened...hope they get you up and running shortly! I wish these people would get a real job like the rest of the world!

Despite this...Enjoy your Friday :)
NODtoMOD said…
i agree with drollgirl....screw them! xoxo
Jazzy Jemz said…
OH no you got a virus! I hope they can fix it soon!!!
Got one once and it took quite a bit of work to get completely rid of it.

Fortunately, there are 7 computers in this house so I didn't have to go with out.
Chrisy said…
Whispers...I haven't had one yet...hope they've gone from your place...
I hope your weekend was good in the end! x
julochka said…
i can only advise you to get a mac. :-) they're quite immune from nasty viruses and they look wonderful.

Popular Posts