Run For Your Life...I've Been Tagged!

Yikes! Diana over at VintageLove tagged me! Now I am supposed to tell you 5 random things about myself...

  1. I take a hot bath every night before I go to sleep. Nope...not to get clean...to get my feet warm!
  2. I love to read Jane Austen in original prose. I seem to have been born in the wrong century.
  3. I ride a horse while my husband rides a bike next to me...who do you think is faster??
  4. I rarely wear jewelry except for a watch.
  5. I love the nicker of a horse.
Here are the rules of being tagged:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you
  2. Post these Rules in your Blog
  3. Write 5 Random things about yourself
  4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
  5. Let each Person know they've been tagged
You have been tagged by Alicia at boylerpf
  1. Moxie Photo and Design
  2. Mod Farm Girl
  3. Vintage Clothiers
  4. The Dusty Dog Vintage Boutique
  5. Mr Filthy Rotten
Don't forget to check out their blogs...great reads!

Alicia
boylerpf
Boyle Antique & Vintage Jewelry

Comments

Posh Adornment said…
Cool Idea! How do you link to other people? Not sure I understand this. Susan
Bella said…
Jane Austen in original prose... oh, she was an amazing novelist!

GREAT tag. xxx

Popular Posts