N2M & the Funky Junque Chronicles

I couldn't resist sharing this with you all as I am a bit prejudiced. She is my daughter after all. You might remember my post a while ago on the two sisters. Zach...yes a girl in every sense of the word...a Paris trained Cordon Bleu Chef....has turned her love of fashion into a fab vintage clothing store called NodtoMod. Her shop was just chosen as the pick of the week at the Funky Junque Chronicles! You can read the interview and whole story here. Well written, the Chronicles are a must read for those who love vintage of any kind...from ephemera to fashion finds. A huge thanks to retro chalet and Ira Mency for a great article!!

Don't forget to check back on Wednesday for our free jewelry give away! Now who could resist that?

Alicia
boylerpf
Boyle Antique & Vintage Jewelry

Comments

leah said…
awesome awesome awesome!
leah said…
sweet. awesome. and congrats!
drollgirl said…
this ad is RAD!!! and a big hearty woo hoo to ya!!!!
Thank you so much for visiting our blog and follow it.We sure loved yours!
Clara & Marcela
Country Girl said…
That's absolutely fantastic!! I need to set my alarm for your giveaway. I will set it for Wednesday.
Chrisy said…
Looks fab...am off now to read all about it...
Emily said…
Adorable! I'm gonna have to check out those Chronicles.

Popular Posts