Eclectic Favorites



It has been some time since my last post. We have been busy in the studio shooting vintage fashion for NODtoMOD ..fabulous fun!! Now I thought I might add a few of my favorite things since I am in one of those "fun" moods. These two items are just because I love kitschy jewelry that you can do anything with...not stuffy, but plain ol' fun. Funky masquerade earrings...dangle of course...offered by SoDear2MyHeart. And while we're at it, why not throw in this fringe bib necklace from the late Deco era. Offered by CLUTTEREDmind...kitschy all the way!



A couple of my favorite photos...a little spooning for Valentine's Day around the corner. Neat vintage postcard from calloohcallay. And one of the most adorable pics ever. Who couldn't resist this Valentines Messenger of Love? desertnana takes some of the finest photos you'll come across and to top it off...she's a terrific lady! That little fella has an incredible rescue story he can tell.
Just a few eclecic finds!
Alicia
Boyle Antique & Vintage Jewelry

Comments

Callooh Callay said…
What fun choices! Love those masquerade earrings--and thanks for including my postcard!
NODtoMOD said…
Love this blog...the fun masquerade earring are awesome! Of course...so is the pic of the puppy;)! xoxo

Popular Posts